Wednesday, January 29, 2014

TUTORIAL: Writing a Friendly Letter

a friendly letter was written to open up with someone. The letter was a write up intended to keep by the special person. this letter is a means of communication with your friends. In writing a friendly letter, follow this steps:

1. Make the HEADING
  •            This is the part of the letter where we can find the Address of the sender and the Date when you write the letter.

 ex.   117 Summerville, Mayor St.
         Sta. Rosa, Laguna
         June 20, 2011

2. Form the SALUTATION
  •       This is the part of the letter where we can find the Name of the Receiver. 
ex. Dear Cherry Anne,

3. Write the BODY OF THE LETTER
  • This is the part of the letter where we can find the Sender's message for the Receiver.
ex. How are you, my friend? I was so busy that i canot send you any letter for the past two months. I know we had so much to talk about. I want to greet you mother a belated Happy Birthday because i was’t able to greet her. Say my regards to her.
                I heard that you passed the board exam last month. Congratulations Dear! I hope you will get a job as soon as you finally want to have one. I  really missed you. Hope we’ll make it next time.

4. Create the COMPLIMENTARY CLOSE
  • This is the part of the letter where we can find the Sender's last greeting to the Receiver.
ex. Truly yours,

5. Write the SIGNATURE
  • this is the part of the letter where we can find the Sender's Name or Signature.
ex. Margarette

1 comment:

  1. I learned something about the steps on how to create a friendly letter.Thanks for this information. I know I can use it, when I make a letters for my friends.

    ReplyDelete