Monday, January 27, 2014

MEMOIR: I Found Him


I am hopelessly romantic just like any other girl. I always reverie about having a man whom will love for who I am and what I am.So I dig the field of love. I endeavored to be in a relationship for the first time, but it didn't work.


Some said when HE is the one for you, you’re heart beats faster, some sort of butterflies in your tummy and you can’t look to his eyes directly, but when i met him, he looked ordinary. I was wrong. He is indeed very special.

He was my schoolmate in high school. I didn't know him personally. He was one of those students i usually saw roaming around the school. Until we met one Sunday, when my classmate invited me to their church anniversary. That was the first time i saw him that close.



Monday, after that incident, he waited for me outside their room and approached me to get my number. We exchanged messages and thoughts and became best of friends. For one and half years, he was my very dear best friend and we became lovers. He is patient, kind, lovable, responsible and fun to be with.

Some thought that after we became in a relationship, we will become totally strangers. Well, it depends on the decision of both party. I am lucky to have him. I will treasure him and love him with all of my heart.

I found him, standing at the corridor, waited for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment