Wednesday, January 29, 2014

4BIDDEN- ONE is the Best :))

         
4BIDDEN-ONE
photo from our last outing during Fourth-year High School
       Fourth-Year. Finally I will be graduating after four long years of studying.That was I thought, now I realize I realize i missed those times. When we were enjoying everyday because we will separate ways afterwards. Some of them were my classmates since first-year. Just like any class, we also have circles of friends inside our classroom, but when the graduation was nearly coming, we enjoyed each day bonding with each other.

      As a fourth-year students, we tend to make mistakes that we usually do not noticed. One usual morning, after our English class was our subject with our adviser. " Andyan na si Sir!" one of my classmates shouted. As usual , we were so afraid of him then because he is so strict. We seated on our corresponding seats. He seated on his chair, he caught the attention of those students who were inside the Electrical Room last week before that day. He was so mad then because we must be a good model for the lower year level but we were so naughty not to did good deeds.

      I really don't want to remember that part, but every time it pops out my find, I always found my self smiling. As a punishment of what we did, we transfer to the dirtiest classroom. he said for us to learn, we have to experience it.

   We did lots of activities then. During 2nd quarter we were assigned to lead every contest. From planning up to the awarding. We were so busy then but i enjoyed very activities.

     3rd quarter, we planned to give our Teacher "One Day, Rest Day" and because it was "World Teacher's Day' then, we were assigned to became a Student Teacher for every teacher that day. we were the one who taught the classes they were handling that time. It's a very tiring day but i enjoyed it very much.


        During graduation, as we sang our graduation song, I looked at their faces thinking that these people and those times were really the unforgettable one's. I will forever treasure it. I will reminisce each memory that I have with them,and when the time comes that we will be having our reunion, I will surely be there. I hope that we will reach our dreams and stable life in the future. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment